The formerly named London Guaranty Building is one of four sentry buildings flanking the Michigan Avenue bridge over the Chicago River, along with the Wrigley Building, The Tribune Tower, and the Art Deco 333 North Michigan Avenue building. It is a Chicago Landmark designed by Alfred Alschuler in 1923.
In 2002, with the building under new ownership, Lohan Associates was commissioned to restore the main lobby to help reposition the building in the marketplace. Major elements in the project include extensive repair and restoration to the intricate vaulted and coffered plaster ceiling, new elevator cabs, and a new storefront entrance.
Architect: Lohan Associates